I’m excited to share with you a guest post that I wrote for Budgets are Sexy! I created a free PDF about how to take a year away from the 9-5 every decade. In this guest post, I share those 6 steps. Plus I talked about the 4 breaks we have taken in the last 15 years, ranging from a month to a full year.
Being able to take time away from the 9-5 is a message I am really passionate about sharing, and hope to continue to get awesome opportunities to spread the idea. It’s much easier to pull off than early retirement. It also have lots of advantages from starting a business, writing a book, renovating rentals, having amazing adventures, long term volunteering, or testing out what early retirement would be like.
If you haven’t ever signed up for my email list, you should totally do that! I really think that community is one of best parts of Montana Money Adventures!
Here is my list of why the MMA email community is awesome:
- Free guide to taking a year off every decade
- Exclusive guest post opportunity
- Occasional drawings for free gifts from me
- You can reply to any email to email me back (I love reading and responding to mail!)
- Insider info into posts (sometimes I share things I might not want to put in the post, but I trust with the MMA email peeps)
- Invites to free group Skype chats (for bloggers and readers)
- Updates (wondering how that never ending bathroom remodel is coming along? I just emailed a photo in this weeks email)
- Exclusive discounts and early entry to any offers I come out with
- Plus in March I will be giving away 1 FREE money consult!!! So if you need help figuring out your money question but couldn’t spring the $89, this is your chance to win one for free.
- Oh, and I put links to my latest posts just in case you missed them.
So yeah, it’s kind of awesome. And if it turns out to be the most boring, lame email you get all week, you can always unsubscribe. I only cry for a few minutes when that happens. =)
After you subscribe, make sure to check out the feature on Budgets are Sexy!